Wally builders know perfectly well how to combine the most avant-garde design with the latest technology, in order to satisfy extremely demanding, and sometimes eccentric, clients. Wally 58 is their flagship.
Its amazingly futuristic design gives it an aerodynamic performance that beats most yachts in its category, sailing faster and at a lower expense.
The hull has been made with very light materials, making Wally 58 a nimble and manoeuvrable yacht despite its more than 17 meters of length.
Teak wood has been used to build the deck, while the interior has been finished in noble woods. Wally 58 has 3 cabins, completely furnished with high end taste, bathroom and a kitchen with a large dining-room.
Photos from Wally
- Length overall // 17,66 m
- Maximum Beam // 5,80 m
- Draught hull / drives down (light ship)// 1,56 m
- Displacement (light ship)// 23 tonnes
- Fuel tanks // 2.500 litres
- Fresh water tanks // 400 litres
- Engines // 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 1200 900 hp
- Max Speed (light ship) // 40 knots
- Range // 270 nm @ 30 knots
- Accommodation // 5 guest + 1 crew
- Naval architecture // Wally / Allseas
- Styling // Wally / Luca Bassani / Stefano Pastrovich
- Interior design // Wally / Luca Bassani
- Construction type // Composite GRP / carbon
- Certification // CE Category B
- Builder // Maxi Dolphin – Erbusco, Italy
- Teak deck with black caulking
- Hydraulic operated swim ladder
- Anchor Delta 25 kg housed in the bow with 75 m chain, 12 mm diameter
- Anchor pivoting arm and windlass wired remote control
- Engine water temperature alarm
- Hull porthole with manual darkening panels
- Stainless steel sink with tap
- Hatch with Plexiglas above bed including manual darkening curtain and mosquito net
- Ceiling halogen lights