What matters is not the yacht's size, it is what you feel when you sail on it. On this note, Wally One really stands out, with its ability to reach 50 knots.
The Monegasque shipmakers have built this yacht, with a legendary design, so that you can test our sailing skills.
Wally One performs much better than its predecessor, Wally Tender, and stands out because of its cutting edge design along with its very elegant lines and the extremely light materials, such as carbon fibre, used to make it easy and less expensive to operate.
The new Wally One has two Yanmar engines that deliver over 630 horsepower. The cabin is set for two people. The hardwood made exterior deck is ideal for relaxing, with direct access to the sea for scuba diving or to practice other water sports.
Wally One is available in 8 different colors and finishings. Wally One is the result of an unlimited sailing passion.
Photos from Wally
- Length overall 13,12 m
- Beam max 3,52 m
- Draft (hull / drives down) 0,57 / 0,84 m
- Displacement (light ship) 6.150 kg
- Fuel tank 1.100 litres
- Fresh water tank 240 litres
- Engines 2 x YANMAR 8LV – Z 370 hp (diesel)
- Max speed 42 kn with 370 hp (light ship, calm sea, 5 kn of headwind)
- Range 420 nm @30 kn
- Construction type Advanced composite materials – white gelcoat finishing
- Classification CE Category B
- Builder Performance Boats – Forlì, Italy
- Teak deck with black caulking
- Anchor chain (50 m)
- Deck self-draining system
- Deck cushions and mattresses made in open-cell foam with black mesh fabric cover
- Cabin double berth mattress with canvas cover
- Teak floor and steps
- Deck portlight
- Hydraulic steering system
- Stern drives trim system
- Magnetic compass